Anne specializes in ghostwriting books, editing books and coaching writers to successfully write their own books.
ONLINE WRITING – FOR OTHERS
- Articles about the environment and Buddhism for Eden Keeper.
- One of 5 real estate bloggers for iHouseweblog – 8 original blog posts each month on a wide variety of real estate topics, based in part on real estate experience back in the day – since February, 2014
- Former About.com’s Guide to Freelance Writing – weekly features, newsletters, chats, maintain links, etc. 3+ years.
- Former About.com’s Guide to San Diego – bi-weekly feature and newsletter, take and produce digital photos, host chat and manage forum maintain over 1000 pages. 5+ years.
- Help, FAQs, etc. for First Virtual’s website.
- Indigogo.com – original articles from online research plus direct contact: “Sailing in Fiji“ and “Sailing in Tonga“
- Leisureplanet.com – overview of San Diego for visitors.
- Match.com – part of founding team. Contributions included creation of a twice-monthly newsletter, content, including help and editor of their first ‘Zine.
BOOKS & BOOK DOCTORING
- Disaster Ready People by James W. Satterfield and Harry W. Rhulen – a book about disaster for Firestorm, Inc.
- Illuminate the Negative by David Corbin and Phillip Wexler – a self-help allegory published by Wiley.
- Best Seller Publishing project -6 interviews with Chiropractors resulting in 1 article ghost written for each (approx 1,500 words) as part of a book.
- What You Think of Me is None of My Business, (ghost writer for author Terry Cole-Whittaker), OakTree Publications.*
- Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, (edited prior to submission to publisher for author John Gray), Harper and Row.
- What You Can Feel You Can Heal, (edited for author John Gray), Heart Publications
- Powerfully Recovered!, self-published and selling well.
- Secretaries Portfolio of Letters, Prentice-Hall
- Successful Single Parenting, MeadowBrook Press
- Take What Works, Hazelden
- Talk To The World, lead writer, Compute!
- AutoCad Methods and Macros, lead writer, TAB
- “The Recovering Traveler,” Hazelden
- “Back to Basics,” Hazelden
- “What Do I Do For Fun Now?” Hazelden
- “Single and Sober,” Hazelden
- “12 Step Basics,” Johnson Institute
MARKETING/BUSINESS WRITING/PRESS RELEASES
- Chandler, AZ Resident Adds To Wins As SweepstakesToday.com’s 10K Club Member
- SweepstakesToday.com Moves Their Online Sweepstakes Office.
- Direct Marketing letters for Sheila Rosen of Sprint
- Direct Marketing copy for Self-it Badges
- Multiple assignments from Copywriting.net
- Galilee Harbor Prospectus – author of this 500+ page document used for successful lobbying.
- Electric Classifieds Business Plan – contributor
- Match.Com Magazine Plan – author
- Match.Com Advertising Plan – author
- Writer of weekly Infomercial weekly column in “Fallbrook Enterprise,” 6+ years.
- Infomercial weekly column in “Fallbrook Enterprise,” 3+ years
- Ad copywriter for PlanetTree, a retail store.
- Writer, producer of a wide variety of newsletters, marketing letters, and other materials including:
- telephone sales scripts, internet marketing concepts, back of jacket copy, radio advertising scripts
ONLINE WRITING – FOR SELF
- About Freelance Writing – resources for freelance writers and editors, including original articles, newsletter, forum, etc.
- When Grandmother Speaks – a blog about change.
- Writing With Vision -a website for those who want to write a book.
- Powerfully Recovered! – original articles, reviews, links, etc. for the 12 Step movement, since 1997.
- A selection of ebooks about writing
- How to Bum Your Way Around the World on a Boat – Intellectual.com’s Dream Jobs to Go Series.
- Powerfully Recovered! – both ebook and paperback
- The 12 Step Series – a group of eBooklets, some of which have been purchased for print.
- The Open Gate, Editor-in-Chief, Maggie Award Winner
- Profiles, Senior Editor, KayPro Inc.
- Winner’s Forum, Editor-in-Chief
NEWSPAPER EDITING & WRITING
- Editor, “Peninsula Beacon”
- Founding Editor, “San Diego Seniors,” a monthly for the 50+ crowd, circulation 40,000 monthly. Responsible for concept, freelance writers, editing, production etc.
- “Successful Single Parenting,” a Q&A column appearing in 3 papers for several years
- “Idyllwild Town Crier” – staff writer.
In wide variety of consumer and special interest publications including: InfoWorld, AppleTalk, Profiles, Latitude 38, Ocean Navigator, Winner’s Circle, The Open Gate, Recovery, and Alcoholism at About.com.
REFERENCES – Excellent references on request.