How do you turn your dream into the reality of a book?
- You know what you want to say in your own mind but trying to get it out on paper is not easy.
- You know that everybody looks at what people say through their own eyes – so how do you say it so more can understand?
- Although your ideas are clear in your mind, when you try to write them you don’t know how to organize them so they are understandable for others.
- You get lost trying to figure out where the chapters divide.
- You have a hesitancy to commit your words and ideas to paper.
You don’t have to do it alone!
Getting a book written is a major undertaking. Fortunately you don’t have to do by yourself. Working with a ghostwriting or a writing coach are two ways you can get help getting your book written.
Ghostwriting - Working in partnership with a professional ghostwriter the ghost does the bulk of the writing with your input, editing and control.
Coaching/Mentoring - When you’d rather do the writing yourself, a writing coach or mentor can give you the professional feedback and provide the accountability you need to get your book written.
Hi, I’m Anne Wayman. Over 20 years ago I discovered I have a talent for ghostwriting by ghosting a book that actually became a best seller in the self-help/spirituality category. Since then I’ve contributed to another best seller and helped many write memoirs and popular business books. I also I found I could help many get their books written by coaching or mentoring them through the process.
I found Anne Wayman to be an exceptional listener. As a result she was able to capture not only my writing voice but to help pull out of me the nuances I wanted in my book. She was easy to work with, kept to deadlines and generally made the process of getting a book written if not easy, at least understandable and even, at times enjoyable. I’m glad I found her and am happy to recommend her.
Feel free to explore
The links will lead you to more specific information and most likely generate questions.
Questions can be an excellent way to find out if it makes sense for us to work together. That’s why you’ll find several ways to connect with me on the contact page.